Off-Season Training – 3-6 times per week, focusing on:
- Preparation for the season ahead to reduce likelihood/severity of injuries.
- Improvements in strength, power, speed, agility, mobility, coordination and conditioning, along with identifying and correcting improper movement patterns that develop during the season.
- Gradual increase in the intensity of activities and conditioning levels across the off-season period.
- Increase of intensity of workouts to near-competition level.
- Refinement of sport-specific skills with the incorporation of sport practices or drills and ongoing sports performance training.
In-Season – 1-2 times per week, focusing on:
- Sustenance of the increases in strength, speed, conditioning, or any other gains made during the off-season and pre-season periods.
- Achieving peak athletic abilities during the season (including post-season tournaments).
- Active recovery to re-build following long periods of physical stress during the season.
- Light leisure activities that are not specific to a sport, as a change of pace before the next period of more intensive training.
SPS Gets You Ready
Take advantage of these training options:
- SPS ClassesGet started with a demo/initial evaluation and training program.
- Team/Group Training
Available for ages 8+, workouts and frequency are tailored to the teams’ goals.
- One-on-One & Ignite Training
Specific individualized workouts are a great way to focus on your child’s needs and abilities.
To find out more about SPS, or to schedule your child’s complimentary evaluation, contact Shaun Liesch today by phone (262) 321-7328 or e-mail.